Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

My radio and navigation system and the door chime is not

Customer Question

Hi my radio and navigation system and the door chime is not working they all just stop all of a sudden I check the fuse and I tried to bypass thing like I had read and nothing is working
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Yes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car would not start so I check the fuse to make sure nothing was blowed out so as I was checking the fuse the door chime stop ringing so we realized that the fuel pump was not coming on so I replace it an then we notice that that was not the problem cause we was not getting fire to the pump so I replace the seatbelt module behind the panel beside the passenger seat after replacing that my car started cranking up it runs good now but after that the radio and navigation system is not coming on and the door still not chiming
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have check all the fuse in the fuse box in the trunk and in the glove box and I had use a FOC to bypass the navigation system and the voice module
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What year and model is the car?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2002 745LI BMW
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you think
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.