peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Was this ever resolved? I have the exact same problem on mu

Customer Question

was this ever resolved? I have the exact same problem on mu 04 645ci Thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this type of fault here can be caused by a coding that was lost in the air bag ecu itself or calibration needing reprogrammed or calibrated due to the battery disconnect.I have seen this occur on some models in the past before and had to reprogram or recalibrate the air bag computer.I would have this checked by a dealer or authorized repair center for this model to see if this is what needs done here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete