Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Front passenger seatbelt wrapped around seat and stuck. :

Customer Question

Front passenger seatbelt wrapped around seat and stuck.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The seat is already halfway back, and I can't pull on the seatbelt to get enough slack to pull it off because of the automatic tensioner. Is there a way to get the tension to release?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it is a simple fix. It seems like there should be a way to release it. What if here was a person in it and they were stuck?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the last 7 of the vin of the car?