Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I am having an issue with my car it won't start it sounds

Customer Question

I am having an issue with my car it won't start it sounds like it wants to but won't I have replaced the crankshaft sensor as it was throwing a code for it
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok the issue started when I was driving and the belt unraveled in my drive way
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I replaced the belt now I'm worry it may have jumped time I have an 06bmw 325i
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: Yes
JA: What else should I tell the BMW Mechanic?
Customer: I replaced the battery, I can hear the pump come on, the starter is fine I have no spark I can't find any faulty relay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

what year and model is the car?