Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

06bmw330xi navagtion never work when bougth car use trying

Customer Question

06bmw330xi navagtion never work when bougth car use trying toget repair reasonable
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: HAVE TO PULL navagation fuse out when key is pull or it will stay on 06bmwxi bmw want $1700.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes don•t want give bmw $1700, just find someone to fix mine!
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes have tried have find some company ln n.y who will repair it for $1200 can you help me lower that price
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: That's about it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What exactly did you want to know about this? I'm not sure what your question is about this?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Can you please clarify your question? How did you want me to help you lower the price of 1200? I'm not sure what your question is about that?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
the payment for your original phone call request did not come through, so I have re submitted the phone call request.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
if you do not wish to have a phone call at extra charge, please clarify your question here. I know of places that do this for as little as 400-650 depending on the issue.