Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

Can the red schmw of the bmw spedometers be changed out

Customer Question

can the red schmw of the bmw spedometers be changed out for another speedometer type?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just don't like the red speedometers on all bmws prefer a white letter or green scheme...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not really I would be willing to pay someone to change out the exclusively red color scheme...
JA: OK! The BMW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: I don't have a bmw yet but the speedometer in red on all models is a deal breaker right now...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What year and model is your car?