peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

I have a 2014 mini S All 4 countryman I just installed a

Customer Question

I have a 2014 mini S All 4 countryman I just installed a pair of mini cooper daylight running lights/fog lights. How do I find pin # ***** on loom I have it disconnected but the are not marked. Please help?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases being a 2014 model the pin and wiring info can be difficult to obtain.You might contact a dealer to see if they can tell you what pin is needed or if they can provide a diagram for you on this here.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option here and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, you haven't helped me at all, be advised I'm going to stop payment on my credit card. This is not how a professional business works.

I apologize if my info didn't help with what you were looking for here.I saw no one had responded and thought I would try and help here.I strive to achieve an o.k. to excellent rating and in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose a problem from here.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.I can also open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete