Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 2009 BMW 328xi and Bluetooth stopped working while.

Customer Question

I have a 2009 BMW 328xi and Bluetooth stopped working for a while. Last night it worked again but this morning it won't work.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What can I help you about with this? Did you want to know possible causes?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

the problem is most likely that the control module (control computer) for Bluetooth is faulty. this is a very common problem and would require it be replaced.

.

you can try unhooking the car battery for an hour as this will reboot all systems and can sometimes clear out a glitch like this, but unfortunately you will likely need a replacement module.

.

the module will need to be replaced at a dealer or a well equipped BMW specialist as it requires special programming after replacement.

.

I am sorry I cannot have been news but I trust that my honestly is appreciated.

.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.