Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

I just sent you the questions it is about 2007 bmw x5 awd

Customer Question

I just sent you the questions
it is about 2007 bmw x5 awd e brake parking brake signs showed uo
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked..thank you for your attention to the rating is possible for a voltage issue to trigger warnings like this, but it is not very likely. If the local mechanic did not update the vehicle's computer to know the battery was changed then this should be done as it can lead to an increased likelihood of issues, but again it is not likely that your problem is related to the battery.most likely you have a failed component in the 4WD/traction/ABS system which is taking the system will not notice a differnce while driving, but if you ever need abs or traction control to cut in, you will not have them to assist you.Most commonly the control module for the system, a wheel speed sensor, the steering angle sensor or transfer case will fail.the only path forward to getting these warnings off will first require that the fault logs first be scanned from the car with a BMW scan tool, then the faulty part identified by the fault scan will need to be replaced and the system reset. .sorry if you were hoping for a different answer but I trust that my honesty and quick response is appreciated...Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.