Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

Transmission is in Failsafe JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Transmission is in Failsafe
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well the transmission is in failsafe
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Depends on whats casueing it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: Well i just replaced the waterpump and fan clutch.. but when i bought the car i had to get the battery charged just to get it on the trailer. I want to say its the battery but i have no idea
JA: So many things can cause water pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What faults are logged in the cars fault memory?