Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

I have a 2007 BMW X5 4.8 I comma and my fog lights went out

Customer Question

I have a 2007 BMW X5 4.8 I comma and my fog lights went out first about six months ago. Then my left rear brake light went out, how to get my right brake light went out. Then my right low beam light went out. I think this has to be an electrical problem, but I don't want to spend a bunch of money fixing it
JA: Electrical repairs can be a challenge - so many wires, so little time. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can fix it myself it would be better, but if the mechanic is Affordable then I'm willing to work with him.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: Well I bought the car last November and my Auto Broker has been dragging his feet getting me my documents to have the car fully inspected. The service light has been on since I purchased the car.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What exactly was your question about this? What did you want to know?