internal88
internal88, BMW Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Automotive Engineering Degree and also work for an Automotive engineering company since 2003.
63512786

I have a 2008 328i BMW and it drove fine this morning and now

Customer Question

i have a 2008 328i BMW and it drove fine this morning and now it want start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i had the battery checked and its not the battery
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no probaly get it towed to a dealership
JA: OK! The BMW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: no thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Matt - BMW tech.If your BMW is not cranking at all most likely it is the starter.If your BMW crank then most likely it is the crank sensor or the fuel pump is bad.Both of these repair are not that expensive.Please rate me positive, thank you. Let me know if you have further questions.