peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

735i: How to start 1988 735i without code

Customer Question

How to start 1988 735i without code
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Unfortunately you will need to have the theft code or a relearn done from a dealer.If this is an after market alarm or remote start installed in this model here you might check with local auto accessory install facilities to see if they can tell you how this is done here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete