Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

Ih i have bmw e31 year 1997 question is i have

Customer Question

ih i have bmw e31 year 1997 question is i have a bmw e31 the dash lights do not work i have checked fuses and are ok i have checked wiring going to dash board and bulbs and there ok can you help
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
JA: I'll pass this info along to the BMW Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The BMW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
hello do you have the last 7 digits of the vin available?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
vin number is WBAEF820x0cc66155
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
to help you diagnose this, I can share the following: 692 page PDF of the entire electrical system of this car (shows every wire color, connection, pin out, module, etc). plus a 492 page PDF electrical trouble shooting and diagnostic manual. Both are official BMW documents and are the most complete data sources for this car. There will be an additional charge required for such valuable materials. I will submit an offer for this and then can email the documents to you.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
you will need to accept the offer I made or decline it