Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

All of the gauges on the dashboard went out. T

Customer Question

All of the gauges on the dashboard went out. T The milage ligths are off.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The blinkers are no longer coming on. All of the the gauges are black. No mileage gugage
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Depends what it is
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: NOthing that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
THE BLINER LITE OR NOT WORKING ALL THE DASH LIGHTS OF OFF.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin of the car?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PL09518
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
when you say "all of the dash lights" do you mean the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel, or literally every light on the dash ? radio, climate, etc?