Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

I have a 328i I went to start it and it won't start. The hazard

Customer Question

I have a 328i I went to start it and it won't start. The hazard button is the only thing lit up and it's clicking. Is it the battery?
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The BMW Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There's no power
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No not necessarily
JA: OK! The BMW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what year is the car? what has been checked so far?