Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have 06 750li and getting a rattle and can sensor code 1

Customer Question

I have 06 750li and getting a rattle and can sensor code 1 tooth off crank, and an exhaust cam2 code
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The BMW Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the valve seals and set the timing and rechech
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hopeful
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: At one point had a temp sensor code but cleared n didn't come back but it just bubbled out of the violent bottle fans did not come on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the exact code?