Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks

Pearl my mini wont start cranks not spark, at coils JA:

Customer Question

hi pearl my mini wont start cranks not spark, at coils
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: yes i got 2 codes, 2BDD High pressure fuel, Pressure too high for a short, 36FD Engine ECU Main Relay Impulse open
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Check Fuel pressure from tank, pressure is ok 70 psi, Check for Spark and it will spark once onkly,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: well car was running and it just stop with no warning
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you the first thing I need to know it what year you mini is , If you can post back with complete information, I will try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.