peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

528i wagon: why would only brake light,one signal light,1 headlight,1high

Customer Question

why would only brake light,one signal light,1 headlight,1high beam be out opposite sides front and back??? when i turn signal on it works either in front or back on one side. one brake light works and one headlight. no reverse lights at all. high beam one side.interior 'ights not working at all. radio screen is not working.radio seems to stop working for 5 seconds then starts back working
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases this can be due to wiring damage to the light wiring or under hood or under dash wiring.If you have had anything after market installed like a remote start or alarm system I would have the wiring for it checked to see if any issues are found.If any issues are found the affected wiring will need repaired with either the after market system (if installed) or the vehicle wiring.If this is all o.k. if you have not had the fault codes checked at all this needs done.If any codes are set the codes will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete