Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

My BMW 745LI wont start it sometimes will start a few tries

Customer Question

my BMW 745LI wont start it sometimes will start a few tries later what is the issue
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have to warm it up so it wont stall on me it normally starts but now it just wont crank it sounds like it wants to start but wont crank.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if it is something that can be fixed myself or if it is complicated take it to the dealer it also gives me different alerts on different days and some days there is none its a bit bi polar.
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: that is the only problem I have it wont start at times and sometimes it takes a few tries and it will fire up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what has been checked so far?