Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

My back sunroof remains in the vent position. The front portion

Customer Question

My back sunroof remains in the vent position. The front portion opens and closes as usual. I have a 2004 X5
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have been able to open my sunroof in vent position, but now cannot seem to close the rear part of the sunroof.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Raining here would like to close it if possible.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
what was your question about this? if there was a way to close it?