Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My 2005 bmw 545i won't start. I turn the key on, hit the brake

Customer Question

my 2005 bmw 545i won't start. I turn the key on, hit the brake nothing happen. all lights and radio works
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: steve, that's just about it. batt. good lights on, it just don't do anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
hello, what question did you have about this? did you want to know possible cause?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I AM NOT SATISFIED. THANKS FOR TRYING . PLEASE REMOVE ME AND DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT ANYMORE.
THANKS AGAIN
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
I haven't tried anything? I dont know what to try as you have not asked a question?