Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I own a 2004 BMW 745i and is having transmission problems receiving aP17 E1 error messae
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am in Belize and there are no qualified Mechanics around
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: once I get the codes reset it drives just fine but goes back to fail safe mode after driving a few miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
hello. aP17 E1 are not valid fault codes- please confirm
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
P17F1
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.