Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My name is ***** ***** I had a friend replace my e90 headlights

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I had a friend replace my e90 headlights on my 325i 2006. Every since I have only one headlight working. I am taking it to a shop tomorrow but I really can't afford to be ripped off. Can you please help me with the right language to say to them?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fog lights are out and my right headlights are out. I brought them new after market. They worked for a week and then no more.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
do you mean that the entire headlight assemblies were replaced, or just the bulbs?