Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW 330ci: I have 2002 BMW 330 ci and just rebuilt the Transmission

Customer Question

I have 2002 BMW 330 ci and just rebuilt the Transmission and i'm still getting a limp mode ir fail safe stuck in hight gear what could it be?could it the solenoides
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

what diagnostics have been carried out?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Just a regular scanner and i get a code of clutch shut off/close and a code of gear stuck in 3rd gear

Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

even if you are on a subscription plan with multiple quesitons you must still select a positive rating althogh you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement

I am not sure what exactly you replaced but yes the issue could be the solenoids/valve body or possibly the transmission control module.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.