Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My break lights both went out at the same time. I pulled out

Customer Question

my break lights both went out at the same time. I pulled out the actual bulbs and they are both fine, as well as the fuses which are also fine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just did tell you
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the actual bulbs and they are fine. I also pulled out the fuses in the glovebox and they are also fine
JA: Anything else I can tell the BMW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also, the front right lights are also out. The regular light as well as the round "halo" lights.
Expert:  Technician Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I am Chris and am one of the techs here. 1st, what year make and model of vehicle is it?