Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

545i: I changed the oil and went through the process of

Customer Question

Hi I changed the oil and went through the process of re-setting the Service warning. During the process the brake warning mileage went to -15000 mls and I have tried everything I know to reset it. Then I get to that part of the procedure it asks me RESET? I hold the odometer button and it resets to the same -15000 miles. The resetting of the oil mileage worked fine. Any Ideas?
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what is wrong with this website I never got a password ***** to me, and I was told that it was sent I got 4 emails from your site and NONE of them had a temporary password.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Try the procedure in the link below and see if it take care of this for you. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Break%20reset%20Apr%2017.pdf