Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have bmw e70 4.8i 2007 i'm getting the worning light of all

Customer Question

i have bmw e70 4.8i 2007 i'm getting the worning light of all option on my dask board and a electrical system malfunction error even though the car drives smoothly.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: i have changed the battery in the bmw and the problem persists and i have changed the ac700 and the issue still
JA: Anything else I can tell the BMW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: i have an issue before that, the battery was draining acid in the trunk
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.
what exactly was your question about this? did you want to know likely causes?