Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

2006 325i cranks but no start gets spark from plugs not sure

Customer Question

2006 325i cranks but no start gets spark from plugs not sure if its getting fuel all lights work new alternator new battery and battery is registered into the computer system but after attempts of trying to crank battery begins to get drained and dies out or dies out if i just let the car sit over night
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just gave you all i have come across is this one of those sites you have to pay for answers
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What diagnostics have been carried out?