Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner, diagnostics, driveability tech
2947720

BMW X5 50i: I have replaced the front and rear brakes on my

Customer Question

I have replaced the front and rear brakes on my BMW X5 50i, along with the rear brake pad sensor. The brake indicator light on the dash is still lit up. How do I get it to turn off?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..You will want to reset the brake wear indicator from the CBS menu..I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page..https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntpjzblszmk190p/CBS%20reset%20in%20the%20car.pdf?dl=0.https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyosq0vnvf8bmuc/CBS%20RESET.pdf?dl=0. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime .
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Did you get that?
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,