Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I would like to change the Japanese spec radio to pick up more

Customer Question

I would like to change the Japanese spec radio to pick up more local channels here in the UAE. I have a 2005 745li
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes. I just need a step by step guide in how to do it. I have heard that I can do it through the radio but I donot know how to access the control panel
JA: Anything else I can tell the BMW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionWhere was the BMW imported from - Asia, US, Europe, UK?If you happen to have the audio unit serial number or model number, it would help in pulling the directions for you.