Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

I have the following airbag code. JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

I have the following airbag code.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: 93d2 telltale lamp for passenger airbag deactivate'
JA: Anything else I can tell the BMW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: the code will not clear and the roof lamp and sun roof are disabled.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have this code. 93d2 telltale lamp for passenger airbag deactivate' the roof lamp and the sunroof are disabled. We tried to clear the code but it would not clear.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin of your car?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the function control center is fused by f28 in the main glove box fuse panel
I would check this fuse.
if it is not blown then you must have either some kind of wiring issue to it, or the control center unit itself would have to simply be faulty.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.