Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

Battery on my 2008 535 i think it is the battery.

Customer Question

***** *****, battery on my 2008 535 i think it is the battery.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: was driving and out of nowhere i got a code Dynamaic drive system malfuntion inceased body roll in curves. it was really hard to steer either side, as if power steering was gone then another code read "battery not charging" so i stopped it for 3 hours and got dinner. drove home 5 miles and my console became a christmas light with all sorts of codes "dsc off" "abs off" temp too hot then my idrive went out now when try to turn on my engine (it is a 6mt) each time i press the start button something turns on (light, interior light, headunit,)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can i get a refund? Seriously i got sent to a pay page and no help. refund refund refund
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Why do you think it is the battery? What diagnostics have been carried out?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry feels like we are going in circles here.