Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I have a 1982 BMW 733l when I start it warms up which sounds

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1982 BMW 733l when I start it warms up which sounds right but than it goes to a bad shake than goes out
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The shaking you are describing can be caused by an engine misfire due to either a failing spark plug and or a vacuum leak and or even a bad cylinder do yo low compression. Can you explain what you mean when you say it goes out and are you able to tell if its running on cylinders when its shaking? Let me know and we can work from there.