peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

My 2002 745li set years battery died replaced battery and

Customer Question

my 2002 745li set for 3 years battery died replaced battery and spark plugs tested coils but idles rough ,windows go up and down by them selves , sun roof and seats seem to have a mind of their own
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i parked the car 3 years ago there were no problem , if i role the drivers window up it goes back down by itself ,same with the sunroof and drivers seat , i get multiple misfire codes that constantly change . performed compression test ,replaced plugs and coils
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet check for any damaged or corroded wiring under the hood in the engine bay as well as at any fuse panels.If any wiring is found damaged at all it will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete