Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

I keep getting a message "check low beam lights" on my BMW

Customer Question

I keep getting a message "check low beam lights" on my BMW X5 when the light has been replaced
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
If the bulb is working hen there are only a limited number of possibilities
1) poor quality bulb. Sounds strange but a cheap bulb an cause this so if you didn't get it from the dealer you should try a dealer bulb
2) wiring/connection issue
3) bad lamp control module (in right kick panel in front passenger side, controls all lights and monitors them)
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.