peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I own a BMW 5 Series Model 528 year 2013 .. The mechnical

Customer Question

HII own a BMW 5 Series Model 528 year 2013 .. The mechnical our workshop opened AT-STEERING BOX, ELECTR. He then install it and then run the car and AT-STEERING BOX, ELECTR. while moving to the right or left of a strong voice when AT-STEERING BOX, ELECTR. out ... So what is the reason so valuable? ?? Note that we did not change any piece in AT-STEERING BOX, ELECTR..... Thank you
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are saying the steering box is making noise when turning left or right this can be due to an issue with the steering box fluid not full enough needing topped off and any leaks in the steering components located and repaired.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. and the fluid is o.k. as well let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete