Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My name is ***** *****. my issue is my i-drive isnt working

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. my issue is my i-drive isnt working on my 2006 750Li. I have checked every fuse in the fuse blocks but to no avail have I been able to find one blown.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my battery in the car was replaced a year ago and now tonight the interior light wouldnt go off until i got a
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 8 months ago.
hello
your post appears to be cut off above
can you please explain the issue you are having and what exactly your question is about it?