Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Best car. 2015 BMW X3 vs jeep cheokee limited 2016 v6

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago via TrueDelta.com.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
I would say the grand Cherokee is definitely the better value between these two vehicle and will be more capable and versatile by far.
it will also be cheaper to maintain and own in the long run if you plan to keep these vehicles for more than 3-4 year.
as these vehicles are in different classes intended to serve different needs, it is difficult to declare which is "best"
I would personally take the Grand Cherokee if it was me.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
if there are no additional questions please do not forget to CLICK ON a positive rating