Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

I replaced my cylinder head gasket once I put back

Customer Question

I replaced my cylinder head gasket once I put back everything and starteded it, it wouldnt shut off, after I took off the Key...??? Im wondering what would cause that...please help
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
How long has it continued to run for?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It just happened today
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just recently replaced the cylinder head gasket, im not sure if I reconnected everything back the way its suppsosed to, because when I started it for the first time and tries turn it off, it wouldnt shut off it stayed running...
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It stayed running even after I took the key...Why did that happen? Please help im woeried I messed up my daily driver,