Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My names ***** ***** and I've got a dead bmw, the key fob

Customer Question

My names ***** ***** and I've got a dead bmw, the key fob doesn't even unlock the doors and I want to tow it to my friends and I got it out of park but without the car starting I can't unlock the steering wheel to be able to turn when he is towing me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it's an 07 335i that keeps having problems starting and it finally completely gave out. We found water in the battery compartment in the back and drained that and it worked for a few days and That's about it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What exactly was your question about this?