Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Sure, car overheated on way home from work. It's a 2007 bmw

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, car overheated on way home from work. It's a 2007 bmw x3 e83 I have already replaced the Water pump and Termo this weekend still no crank or start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.\
what exactly did you want to know about this? what was your question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a 2007 X3 E83. It overheated last week. After reading many threads on the interne and doing a water pump test that failed, I decided to install a new water pump and thermostat. That was done over the weekend and all went well. I still have the problem of the engine not starting. When I turn the key all I get is a click. My son was able to turn the engine from the front lower belt pulley and it moved freely, so we believe no seizer of engine. Still no start....Ron
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am sitting here hoping to get a response from you soon! The ad said most answers within 10 minutes.