Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

I have a 1999 540 and the dynamic stablity control light

Customer Question

I have a 1999 540 and the dynamic stablity control light comes on as soon as the ignition is turned on and now I have the dynamic brake light and the ABS on too
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had the rotation rate and accelerator control unit changed and the faults reset but the dynamic stability light came on and stayed on and after the car sat for about an hour when I restared it the other two lights came on and all of them are on now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
why were the rotation rate / accel control unit changed?