Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Left turn signals stop working, change bulb still not

Customer Question

left turn signals stop working , change bulb still not working. check fuse ok this is a 07 328 i
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all turn signals work but the left frount
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: check the fuses change the left to the right still the left wont work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: no that is the only thing that is wrong
JA: Our top BMW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the BMW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the BMW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
each light is directly powered without a specific fuse so the only possibility for a single non-working light is either bad wiring/connection or an internal fault with the control module
I would recommend checking the bulb socket/connection as well as wiring very carefully or installing temporary replacement wiring
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.