Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 2006 BMW 330i and the Adaptive Headlamps icon is

Customer Question

i have a 2006 BMW 330i and the Adaptive Headlamps icon is showing on screen. I was told from a mechanic that I have condensation in my headlamp casing. I don't use this feature. Can it be disabled instead of spending a fortune at the dealership to repair only to fix again if I have to buy the $1300 headlight assembly?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Unfortunately there is no way to disable this. You will need to replace the headlight
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.