peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

How do I remove the rear wheel arch on a 2015 Mini 4 door?

Customer Question

How do I remove the rear wheel arch on a 2015 Mini Cooper 4 door?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Being a new model like this here in some cases info like this can be difficult to obtain.In some cases you can get this info from a dealer and they may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you on this arch here and want to continue here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did it myself. iWork on my own cars but didn't want to break a clip so I thought I would research some help with Best answer.
Apparently no one knew the answer. Using a clip removal tool saved me taking off the door card and getting it from behind. Since nobody answered my question I don't expect to pay anything and would like my $5 deposit back- any problems with that?

I apologize my info didnt help here.I will send this to customer service for you.

Thanks Pete