peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I need EBAand related TIS/RAs. Thanks.

Customer Question

Hi. I need EBA(###) ###-####and related TIS/RAs. Thanks.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since no one has tried to help you I will try . Im not sure on what it is your are needing. If you can clarify what it is your looking for and post back with as much information as possible I will see if I can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron, Thanks.EBA is the BMW internal accessory installation instruction database. I need a specific set of instructions from the EBA database which a BMW mechanic in a dealership should have access to.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay thank you for clearing this up. Unfortunately I dont have access to this information but now that we know what you need perhaps someone here can help you. I will open the post back up for other to view. If the can help you they will respond.

Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In allot of cases since no one here has replied with the info you are looking for something like this here will need obtained from a dealer or authorized BMW repair center.If you have not checked with a dealer or authorized repair center I would see if they can obtain this info for you.In some cases they may or may not charge a fee for this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if anyone has tried that yet, but I'm ready to accept an answer that includes the requested information.

Unfortunately I do not have the info you are looking for here on this.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Roger only.Hi Roger,Can you please provide me with instructions for EBA(###) ###-####and related TIS/RAs for 2016 BMW X5?Thanks.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete