Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

Please help me start my bmw 325ci e46 body with m54 engine i

Customer Question

please help me start my bmw 325ci e46 body with m54 engine i got an error code p1843 a previous mechanic did something to start it for a single use but no more than that so i just need to know what he did for that one time
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you explain what type of starting problem you are having , dose the engine crank and not start or are you having a no crank condition? Post back with complete information with as many details and I will try and help you get this resolved.