Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My name is ***** ***** i have an 01 bmw 325i im trying to

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** i have an 01 bmw 325i im trying to find out if it has 2 camshft senors and what are the locations and where are the crank sensor as well
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im getting power acts like it wants to start but wont i scanned it and im getting bank 1 and bank 2 codes and camshaft position senor codes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Welcome to our site!

A code is the way the onboard computer warns us a particular circuit being out of parameter. It does not indicate a specific component is bad. Having said that, I could probably help you diagnose this no-start issue, but I would first need to know what the specific code numbers are. We can then proceed with our diagnosis once I have that information.

Best Regards.