rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I'm inquiring on my boyfriend's mini ***** *****. The

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I'm inquiring on my boyfriend's mini ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The headlights don't always turn off and sometimes turn on even when the car has been shut off and the keys have been removed. It's a 2004 mini ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

This is all computer /module controlled and the car needs to be scanned with a scan tool to see why this is happening and if it requires a new module or flash update.

Thanks, Ron